One night...ONE NIGHT… …three friends, semi-sober, Josh, Jeremy, and Shahab, talked about opening a restaurant that they would enjoy going to. They imagined a place that would be casual, inviting, and warm with great food and service. Even more importantly, they envisioned a place that would feel like home where they could take their family and friends (including their own children, at least sometimes). Now, with their dream coming true, their goal is to pass this same welcoming feeling onto their guests. Josh, Jeremy and Shahab would like to thank you for joining us and welcome you to the Nest Family. …After 3 great years the saga of Nest continues. Shahab the OLDEST of the 3 partners has decided to start working on another dream, retirement. He has parted ways with Josh and Jeremy in order to begin a new life of relaxation, snorkeling and “yachting” around the islands leaving the guys here to do all the work….Some things Never Change! As the good times at Nest roll on we wish him the best of luck in all his future endeavors and will continue to keep all three partner’s dream alive. If you see him roaming around the restaurant and he offers to buy you drink, remind him he now must pay for it
Order online for delivery or carry-out
Nest Cafe uses Takeout Taxi to deliver your meal directly to you.
If you wish to order for carry-out, fax your order to (301) 312-6283 or call us at (301) 718-NEST (6378)
Prior to completing the application for employment, please understand that we are serious about creating a productive working environment for our staff and maintaining the highest levels of quality, service and attention for our guests. We want you to understand that we also believe in living our values, some of which are:
• We believe that good enough isn’t.
• We believe that there is such thing as a neighborhood restaurant in Bethesda.
• We believe in doing business in a professional and orderly manner.
• We believe in honesty and integrity.
• We believe that only a happy and professional staff can give the level of personal service we demand.
• We believe in the ongoing training and development of our staff and see it as a worthy investment in the future of the company.
• We believe in providing legendary service – the unique and powerful sort of personal care and attention that our guests tell stories about.
• We believe that everyone is capable of being an A+ player.
If this feels like an environment for you, please download and complete the employment application and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation
Lunch Dinner Sunday 11am - 3:00pm 5pm - 9pm Monday Closed for Lunch 5pm - 10pm Tuesday Closed for Lunch 5pm - 10pm Wednesday 11:30am - 2:30pm 5pm - 10pm Thursday 11:30am - 2:30pm 5pm - 10pm Friday 11:30am - 2:30pm 5pm - 11:30pm Saturday 11:30am - 3:00pm 5pm - 11:30pm LIVE MUSIC
get in touch